Alvas.FileControls is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2006-01-07. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise.
Alvas.FileControls (Windows.Forms) is a collection of 100% native CLR compliant controls written in C#.
Collection allows C# and VB.Net developers to operate with files without writing code.
Enough to place ExplorerTreeView and ExplorerListView on the form to get the possibilities of Windows Explorer in your applications...
Requirements: .Net Framework v1.1 or later (also .NET 3.5)
Recommended: .Net Framework with Visual Studio .Net 2003 or later (also VS.NET 2008)
How to use
1. Place ExplorerTreeView, ExplorerListView on the form.
2. Connect them.
1. Place DriveComboBox, FolderListBox, FileListBox, FilterComboBox on the form.
2. Connect them.
1. ExplorerTreeView is a specialized tree view control that represents folders tree.
2. ExplorerListView is a specialized list view that lists all the files in a specified directory.
3. DriveComboBox implements a specialized combo box that displays drives list.
4. FolderListBox is a specialized list box that represents folders tree.
5. FileListBox is a specialized list box that lists all the files in a specified directory.
6. FilterComboBox is a specialized combo box that presents the file filters.
7. DiskInfo - Shows an information about the disk.
8. DragFile - allows specified control drag'n'drop files from Windows Explorer.
9. FileFind - allows to find files entire disk.
10. PathInfo - shows information about the path.
Alvas.FileControls (version 3.0) has a file size of 379.61 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 90 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.